TiE Young Entrepreneurs
TYE is a unique student entrepreneur program that helps high school students (grades 9-12) learn about the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship. Through the TYE program, students develop self-confidence, leadership, creativity and presentation skills. More than 28 TiE Chapters worldwide are already running the TYE program and now Bangalore has its own version!
- – 15 years of fostering youth entrepreneurship
- – 100% report increased confidence and skills to work effectively as a team
– 90% report participating in TYE influenced their career path
- – 50% of the students continue to either work on their venture or volunteer within the program
- – 5000+ participants have graduated from this program
Base-work of understanding the skills needed to be an entrepreneur and/or inventor.
Implement the skills learned in Phase 1 to create products or services that can be turned into business ventures. Students hone-in on their presentation skills and develop prototypes to compete in the Regional and Global Competitions.
The winning team from the regional competition in Bangalore will get the opportunity to compete in the TiE Young Entrepreneurs Global Competition. Phase 3 workshops will be dedicated to getting the team prepared.
TIE MEMBERS: 14,900 (inclusive of taxes)
NON-MEMBERS: 17,900 (inclusive of taxes)