Looking for an exciting multi-faceted role? We have an opening for a young, dynamic and competent individual to handle Member Relations & Mentoring at TiE Bangalore! You’ll get responsibility on day 1 and start interacting with startups by week 2.
Here are some of the things you’ll be involved in:
– Manage member on-boarding and member relations
– Facilitating one-on-one mentoring for startups
– Planning and executing regular group mentoring events to engage members
– Match-making Startups and Mentors
– Interacting with mentors, investors and senior corporate executives
– Brainstorming improvements to our platform, based on your daily interactions with entrepreneurs
– Understanding and communicating core strengths and value proposition of TiE Bangalore membership
– 2-3 years of relevant work experience
– Competent understanding of the startup ecosystem
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Extrovert personality with an ability to engage audiences in different programs and events
– Good presentation skills and ability to communicate results to the management in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work on revenue and targets, create forecasts and achieve results
– Prior experience in sales/BD or client relations is welcome
– Generally awesome to work with and be around!
Think you fit the bill? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and let’s get started!