BE OUR PROGRAM NINJA!
Looking for an exciting multi-faceted role? We have an opening for a dynamic and competent individual to handle events and programs at TiE Bangalore!
Here are some of the things you’ll be involved in:
– Ideation, creation, planning, and execution of our events and programs
– Planning and executing regular networking events
– Liaison with creative, digital and web development agencies
– Collaborating with program partners, key sponsors, and strategic partners
– Managing the various Forums at TiE Bangalore
– Establishing contact and building relationships with other ecosystem organizations
– 2-3 years of relevant work experience (not more than 6 years experience)
– Great interpersonal and presentation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
– Ability to communicate results to management in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent time and project management skills
– Extrovert personality with an ability to engage audiences in different programs and events
Think you fit the bill? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and let’s get started!